What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- SNAP-Ed: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education
- Resource Notebook for Families of Children Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy (low literacy)
- Diabetes Prevention Program: Stories of Success from WSU
- Washington Immunization Scorecard
- Taking Your Social Media to the Next Level (Webinar - July 19)
- Who's Leading the Leading Health Indicators? Webinar: Substance Abuse (Webinar - July 21)
- Equity and Empowerment Lens: A Tool to Create Equitable Policies and Programs (Webinar - July 21)
- Health Equity in the Well Woman Exam (Webinar - July 22)
- 2016 Summer Institute Panel To Address Social Determinants of Health (Panel Session - Seattle, WA - Aug 1)
- Summer Institute for Public Health Practice (Conference - Seattle, WA - Aug 1-3)
- Idaho Clinical STD Update for Clinicians, with Optional Clinical Practicum (Class - Meridian, ID - Aug 10)
- National Conference on Health Communications, Marketing, and Media (Conference - Atlanta, GA - Aug 23-25)
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!