What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Steps to Help You Quit Smoking: How Other Moms Have Quit
- BPA and Phthalates - Chemicals found in our homes: Information and Tips
- Women and Asthma in Washington State
- Community Health Worker Training Program
- Depression During Pregnancy and Postpartum: Screening and Managing Resources and Referrals
- Medical Update Conference: HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C (May 16, 2014) - Shelton, Washington
- Respiratory Rally (May 3, 2014) - Seattle, Washington
- 2014 Annual Educational Conference (May 12-13, 2014) - Grand Mound, Washington
- Traumatic Brain Injury Conference (April 28-29, 2014) - SeaTac, Washington
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!