What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- I'm 1-- Let's Have Fun!
- I'm 2 -- Look What I Can Do!
- I'm 3 -- Please Play With Me!
- I'm 4 -- Let's Explore!
- Milk Matters
- GMLA's 32nd Annual Conference (September 10-13, 2014) - Baltimore, MD
- Eat Play Grow! (September 15, 2014) - Webinar
- 23rd Annual WSCADV Conference (September 15-17, 2014) - Vancouver, WA
- The National Network of Ethnic Physician Organizations Leadership Summit (September 19-21, 2014) - Riverside, CA
- Rallying the Public Health Spirit: New Approaches in Health Equity (October 12-14, 2014) - Wenatchee, WA
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!