What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- How to Check Your Blood Pressure
- What to Expect When Your Baby Has Withdrawal
- Family Health History: Genetics and Health
- Screening and Management of Maternal HIV Infection
- Stop Tobacco Sales to Youth. It's Illegal.
- Walkability: The Health and Wellness Equation (August 6, 2015) - Webinar
- Using Excercises to Measure Preparedness (August 6, 2015) - Webinar
- Teacher Wellness Symposium (August 10, 2015) - Washington, D.C.
- National Conference on Health, Communication, Marketing and Media (August 11-13, 2015) - Atlanta, Georgia
- Accredidation Immersion (August 31, 2015) - Webinar
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!