What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Growing Nourishing Food Systems: A Guide for Local Governments to Improve Healthy Eating in Washington State
- Parents Need Vaccines, Too!
- Check for Safety: A Home Fall Prevention Checklist for Older Adults
- What YOU Can Do to Prevent Falls
- Flu (Influenza) Information for Parents and Caregivers
- Solve the Looming Crises: Leadership and Management Succession Planning (July 17, 2013) - Webinar
- Motivational Interviewing (September 19-20, 2013) - Seattle, Washington
- 2013 Community-Based Participatory Research Institute (June 24-28, 2013) - San Francisco, California
- 2013 International Making Cities Livable Conference (June 23-27, 2013) - Portland, Oregon
- 2013 Summer Institute for Public Health Practice (August 5-8, 2013) - Seattle, Washington
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!