What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Screening and Management of Maternal HIV Infection
- Stop Tobacco Sales to Youth. It's Illegal.
- Disinfecting and Sanitizing with Bleach: Guidelines for Mixing Bleach Solutions for Child Care and Similar Environments
- How Does Formula Compare to Breastmilk?
- Protect Babies from Flu and Whooping Cough: Get Vaccinated!
- Train the Trainer (April 7, 2015) - Seattle, WA
- 7th Annual Northwest Environmental Health Conference (April 17, 2015) - Portland, OR
- SOPHE Annual Conference: Blazing a Trail for Health Education and Health Promotion (April 23-25, 2015) - Portland, OR
- Igniting Youth Tech Innovation (April 26-28, 2015) - San Francisco, CA
- Proven and Promising Practices to Reach Parents (April 28, 2015) - Webinar
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!