What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- What to Expect When Your Baby Has Withdrawal
- Family Health History: Genetics and Health
- Screening and Management of Maternal HIV Infection
- Stop Tobacco Sales to Youth. It's Illegal.
- How Does Formula Compare to Breastmilk?
- 8th Biennial Childhood Obesity Conference (June 29-July 2, 2015) - San Diego, California
- The 2015 NAMI National Convention (July 6-9, 2015) - San Francisco, California
- Envisioning the Future: Creating our Path (July 7-9, 2015) - Kansas City, Missouri
- The One Health Approach to Public Health Challenges (July 14, 2015) - Webinar
- 2015 Healthy Aging Summit (July 27-28, 2015) - Washington, D.C.
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!