What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Stop Tobacco Sales to Youth. It's Illegal.
- Disinfecting and Sanitizing with Bleach: Guidelines for Mixing Bleach Solutions for Child Care and Similar Environments
- How Does Formula Compare to Breastmilk?
- Protect Babies from Flu and Whooping Cough: Get Vaccinated!
- If You Take Care of Kids, Protect Them From Flu and Whooping Cough
- Complete Streets Safety and Sustainability for Communities (March 3, 2015) - Webinar
- Social Marketing: Changing Public Behavior For Good (March 3-4, 2015) - Seattle, Washington
- 2015 Aging in America Conference (March 23-27, 2015) - Chicago, Illinois
- National Hispanic Medical Association Annual Conference (March 26-29, 2015) - Washington, D.C.
- SOPHE Annual Conference: Blazing a Trail for Health Education and Health Promotion (April 23-25, 2015) - Portland, OR
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!