What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Community Health Worker Training Program
- Depression During Pregnancy and Postpartum: Screening and Managing Resources and Referrals
- Feeding Your Baby: 6-12 Months
- The Breast, Cervical, and Colon Health Program
- Weight Gain During Pregnancy in Washington State
- Salt and Your State: Sodium Reduction Through Procurement Strategies (December 16, 2013) - Webinar
- Play, Practice, Perform! Theatre Arts in Peer Education (April 7-11, 2014) - North Bend, Washington
- 11th Annual Conference on Immunization and Health Coalitions (May 21-23, 2014) - Seattle, Washington
- Using Consumer-Tested Nutrition Messages to Design Motivational Resources for Your Target Audience (January 16, 2014) - Webinar
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!