What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Resource Notebook for Families of Children Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy (low literacy)
- Diabetes Prevention Program: Stories of Success from WSU
- Washington Immunization Scorecard
- How To Check Your Blood Pressure
- Tobacco 21 and Smokefree Multi-Unit Housing: Opportunities to Accelerate Tobacco Control (Webinar, June 17)
- 2016 Washington Behavioral Healthcare Conference (Conference - Yakima, WA - June 22 - 24)
- Summer Institute for Public Health Practice (Conference - Seattle, WA - Aug 1-3)
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!