What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Worth the Wait
- Supporting Breastfeeding: How Confluence Health is Creating the Healthiest Next Generation
- Teens Need Vaccines
- How to Check Your Blood Pressure
- What to Expect When Your Baby Has Withdrawal
- Oregon Public Health Association Conference (October 12-13, 2015) - Corvallis, Oregon
- 10th Annual Latino Health Forum (October 13, 2015) - Seattle, Washington
- Behavioral Health Care Conference (October 15-16, 2015) - Rosemont, Illinois
- National Prevention Network Conference (November 17-19, 2015) - Seattle, Washington
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!