What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Championing Physical Activity: How Tumwater School District is Creating the Healthiest Next Generation
- Teens Need Vaccines
- How to Check Your Blood Pressure
- What to Expect When Your Baby Has Withdrawal
- Family Health History: Genetics and Health
- Health Systems Cut Costs (August 25, 2015) - Webinar
- Nuts and Bolts of School-based Oral Health (August 26, 2015) - Webinar
- Accredidation Immersion (August 31, 2015) - Webinar
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!