Your responses to this five minute survey will help us decide the best way to do that. Thanks!
(Please take our 5 min survey)
What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- SNAP-Ed: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education
- Resource Notebook for Families of Children Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy (low literacy)
- Diabetes Prevention Program: Stories of Success from WSU
- Washington Immunization Scorecard
- Annual Health CNHEO Education Advocacy Summit Conference - Oct 15-17 (Washington DC)
- Leveraging School Improvement Plans to Strengthen Health and Wellness Webinar - Sept 27
2016 WSPHA Annual Conference - New Horizons for Public Health Conference - Oct 3 - 5 (Wenatchee WA)
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!