What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- If You Take Care of Kids, Protect Them From Flu and Whooping Cough
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy
- 6-12 Months--Tips For Me As An Older Baby
- 0-6 Months-- Tips For My First 6 Months
- Fall Prevention in Older Adults: It Takes a Village (January 21, 2015) - Webinar
- The 29th Annual San Diego International Conference on Child and Family Maltreatment (January 26-29, 2015) - San Diego, CA
- Building a Healthier Future Summit 2015 (February 25-27, 2015) - Washington, DC
- Behind the Scenes: A Cultural Approach to Wellness (February 26, 2015) - Webinar
- 2015 Aging in America Conference (March 23-27, 2015) - Chicago, Illinois
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!