What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Folic Acid: B Aware
- Worth the Wait
- Supporting Breastfeeding: How Confluence Health is Creating the Healthiest Next Generation
- Teens Need Vaccines
- National Prevention Network Conference (November 17-19, 2015) - Seattle, Washington
- Who's Leading the Leading Health Indicators? (November 19, 2015) - Webinar
- Statewide Obesity Prevention Symposium (December 7, 2015) - Seattle, Washington
- SPARKS Conference (December 14, 2015) - Seattle, Washington
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!