What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Publications for Health Professionals Working with Pregnant Women
- Screening and Management of Maternal HIV Infection
- Stop Tobacco Sales to Youth. It's Illegal.
- How Does Formula Compare to Breastmilk?
- Protect Babies from Flu and Whooping Cough: Get Vaccinated!
- Igniting Youth Tech Innovation (April 26-28, 2015) - San Francisco, CA
- Proven and Promising Practices to Reach Parents (April 28, 2015) - Webinar
- The Student Support Conference (May 13-15, 2015) - Wenatchee, WA
- The Nutrition of Girls and Women (May 14, 2015) - Portland, OR
- Principles and Practice of Injury Prevention (May 31-June 3, 2015) - Baltimore, MD
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!