What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy (low literacy)
- Diabetes Prevention Program: Stories of Success from WSU
- Washington Immunization Scorecard
- Whooping Cough is Serious
- How To Check Your Blood Pressure
- Health Equity Research and Practice: Using a Community-Centered View of Influences on Eating, Activity and Body Weight (Webinar, May 24)
- Making the Connection: Climate Changes Children's Health (Webinar, May 26)
- Environmental Health Association’s Annual Education Conference (Conference - Vancouver WA, May 26-27)
- 24th University of South Florida Social Marketing Conference (Conference - Clearwater Beach, Florida June 15-18)
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!