What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- SNAP-Ed: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education
- Resource Notebook for Families of Children Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy (low literacy)
- Diabetes Prevention Program: Stories of Success from WSU
- Washington Immunization Scorecard
- January 2017 Hot Topics in practice (January 24) Webinar
- The 5th Annual Junior League of Olympia Community Summit on Resilient Children, Resilient Communities (February 25) Conference
Want HERE updates?