What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- 6-12 Months--Tips For Me As An Older Baby
- 0-6 Months-- Tips For My First 6 Months
- I'm 1-- Let's Have Fun!
- I'm 2 -- Look What I Can Do!
- I'm 3 -- Please Play With Me!
- Mental Health First Aid (September 25, 2014) - Seattle, WA
- Trauma's Toll on Health: A Community-wide Response (October 1, 2014) - Webinar
- Getting Started with Social Media for Injury and Violence Prevention (October 15, 2015) - Webinar
- Advancing Your Skills in Motivational Interviewing: Hands-on Skill Building, Practice, and Coaching (October 16, 2014) - Seattle, WA
- Primary Care and Public Health Inter-Professional Leadership and Development Institute (October 19-20, 2014) - Denver, CO
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!