What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- BPA and Phthalates - Chemicals found in our homes: Information and Tips
- Women and Asthma in Washington State
- Community Health Worker Training Program
- Depression During Pregnancy and Postpartum: Screening and Managing Resources and Referrals
- Feeding Your Baby: 6-12 Months
- World TB Day - Panel (March 24, 2014) - Seattle, Washington
- PEARLS: Community-Based Depression Treatment (March 13-14, 2014) - Seattle, Washington
- Surveys and Sampling Methods for Community Engagement - Intermediate (March 12, 2014) - Webinar
- Play, Practice, Perform! Theatre Arts in Peer Education (April 7-11, 2014) - North Bend, Washington
- Common Quality Methods for Community Health Assessments and Customer Relationships - Intermediate (May 21) - Webinar
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!