What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- If You Take Care of Kids, Protect Them From Flu and Whooping Cough
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy
- 6-12 Months--Tips For Me As An Older Baby
- 0-6 Months-- Tips For My First 6 Months
- Medicaid Expansion - New Opportunities for Public Health (December 10, 2014) - Webinar
- Population Health Alliance Annual Conference (December 10-12, 2014) - Scottsdale, AZ
- Preventing E-Cigarette Poisoning among Children and Youth (December 11, 2014) - Webinar
- Sparks Social Marketing Conference (December 15, 2014) - Seattle, WA
- Social Media Measurement, Analysis, and Next Steps for Injury and Violence Prevention (December 17, 2014) - Webinar
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!