What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- How To Check Your Blood Pressure
- All Babies Need Newborn Screening
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Folic Acid: B Aware
- Teens Need Vaccines
- Agents of Change Summit (February 8-9, 2016) San Diego, California
- Best Practices and Engaging Health Officials in Tobacco Control and Prevention (February 9, 2016) - Webinar
- 13th Annual Air Quality and Health Workshop (February 10, 2016) Vancouver, British Columbia
- 15th Annual New Partners for Smart Growth 2016 Conference (February 11-13, 2016) Portland, Oregon
- Every Kid Healthy Week (February 17, 2016) - Webinar
- The State Oral Health Workforce: Present and Future (February 19, 2016) - Webinar
- 20th Annual TB Conference 2016 (February 24-27, 2016) Denver, Colorado
- Food Safety: Federal Efforts to Protect Public Health (February 25, 2016) - Webinar
- Implementing Systems-Level Change for Health Equity: A Partnership Summit (February 25-26, 2016) New York, NY
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!