What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy
- 6-12 Months--Tips For Me As An Older Baby
- 0-6 Months-- Tips For My First 6 Months
- I'm 1-- Let's Have Fun!
- Understanding Message Framing for Effective Policy Communication (October 29, 2014) - Webinar
- Hashtags 101 - For Public Health Professionals (October 29, 2014) - Webinar
- Clinical Vaccination Course (November 7-9, 2014) - Houston, TX
- Healthography: How Where You Live Affects your Health and Well-Being (November 15-19, 2014) - New Orleans, LA
- Place Matters: Working Together to Create Healthy Communities (November 19-21) - Portland, OR
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!