What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Protect Babies from Flu and Whooping Cough: Get Vaccinated!
- If You Take Care of Kids, Protect Them From Flu and Whooping Cough
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy
- 6-12 Months--Tips For Me As An Older Baby
- Maximizing Out-of-School Time: Empowering Afterschool Providers to Create Healthier Communities (January 29, 2015) - Webinar
- Professional Writing (January 29, 2015) - Webinar
- 26th Rural Health Policy Institute (February 3-5, 2015) - Washington, DC
- Healthy People 2020 Progress Review: Social Determinants of Health and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Youth (February 5, 2015) - Webinar
- Building a Healthier Future Summit 2015 (February 25-27, 2015) - Washington, DC
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!