What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Healthy Options Are Here! Vending Poster
- Healthy Options Are Here! Cafeteria Poster
- That Sneaky Salt!
- How Lifestyle Affects Asthma Among Washington Residents
- Substance Free for My Baby
- As Seen on TV: Integrating Tobacco Education Campaigns into Your Clinical Practice (August 7, 2014) Webinar
- National Urban Indian Health Conference (August 14-15, 2014) - Seattle, WA
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!