What's New in H.E.R.E.?
Below are links to resources most recently added to the website. Check back often to see what's new! To see all of the resources H.E.R.E. has to offer, use the green tabs above.
Educational Materials from the Department of Health
- Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy (low literacy)
- Diabetes Prevention Program: Stories of Success from WSU
- Washington Immunization Scorecard
- Whooping Cough is Serious
- How To Check Your Blood Pressure
- YTH Live 2016 (Youth-centered Health Design) (Conference in San Francisco, CA - April 24-26)
- 32nd Annual Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity (Conference in Honolulu, HI - April 25-26)
- Working Together to Address Lead Exposure in our Communities (Webinar, April 26)
- Public Health & Disasters (Conference in Provo, UT - May 1-4)
- 2 Day Clinical STD Update for Clinicians, with Optional Clinical Practicum (Conference in Anchorage, AK - May 3-4)
- Creating a Culture of Wellness: A 360 Degree View (Webinar, May 4)
- NNPHI Annual Conference (Conference in New Orleans, LA - May 17-19)
The H.E.R.E. newsletter comes out every other month and features new resources and other items of interest in public health promotion and education. To get an email letting you know when the most recent newsletter is available to view for free, sign up for the email distribution list!