Criteria for Submitting Materials
- Be developed by the Washington State Department of Health
- Reinforce healthy behaviors and best practices
- Be medically accurate, easy to read, and tailored to the audience
- Be free, reproducible, and in the public domain
- Be up-to-date and available online or on request
Submissions that endorse commercial products, advocate for particular ballot measures or political candidates, or promote unlawful or discriminatory practices.
Registering your contact information:
Department of Health staff that would like to submit materials, but have not yet registered their contact information on H.E.R.E. will be added. Department of Health staff can contact us if you would like to have your contact inforamation stored on H.E.R.E so that you can serve as the contact of a material.